Friday, September 9, 2011

Julia Sawalha

Julia Sawalha and her character Ginger from Chicken Run
Photo courtesy of http://www.allstarpics.net/0031718/014494379/chicken-run-pic.html 
A very happy 43rd birthday to Julia Sawalha!  You might be thinking to yourself, who?  Well I did the same thing, until I saw her most famous movie, Chicken Run.  This movie is from 2000 and from the same guys who did Wallace and Gromit, so you know it is going to be good.  I love me some British movies and this one is no exception.  Julia chose the perfect movie to do a voice in!  She delivered her lines wonderfully, and her banter with Mel Gibson and the other chickens is great.  I don't think I can say anything bad about her performance.  She played a heroine magnificently.  I found myself really hoping her escape plans would work.  Well played Julia.  And with that, I raise my lighter to light the candles on Julia's birthday cake.


I give this movie 3 ½ cakes out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment